Forum rules

• Post lots of detail. Things that should be posted include: time (UTC based is best), date, place, world, and most importantly, what will be happening.
  • Send a PM to Mike or Shane if you would like your event to be added to the forums upcoming events notification.
  • All events must be posted 48 hours (2 days) in advance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Where should I get my 99 construction?
Large Guthixian dolmen room before (or at) the Tormented Demons 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Large Guthixian dolmen room before (or at) the Tormented Demons 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
In front of Commander Zilyana's door in the God Wars dungeon (or in between fighting her) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
In front of Commander Zilyana's door in the God Wars dungeon (or in between fighting her) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Oo'glog, with everyone in the mud bath 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Oo'glog, with everyone in the mud bath 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Tower of Life - in the room with the light-up tiles 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Tower of Life - in the room with the light-up tiles 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Top of Waterbirth Mountain (go through the cave a bit to get there) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Top of Waterbirth Mountain (go through the cave a bit to get there) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hazelmere's House 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Hazelmere's House 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Middle of the Desert 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Middle of the Desert 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jungle of Mos Le'Harmless 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jungle of Mos Le'Harmless 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Crandor Isle 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Crandor Isle 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Baby Black Dragon cavern in the Evil Chicken's Lair 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Baby Black Dragon cavern in the Evil Chicken's Lair 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Meiyerditch (ha ha) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Meiyerditch (ha ha) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 8
 Post subject: Alex 43's 99 Construction Party
PostPosted: February 9th, 2013, 6:13 pm 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!

WHO: Alex 43
WHAT: Level 99 Construction Party
WHERE: TBD
WHEN: Saturday, Feb 16, 2013 - 500PM MNT
WHY: First non-combat level 99, and I want it to be my favorite.

Heyo!

After being level 98 construction for the longest time, I decided that since Jagex had "promised" a construction overhaul in the near future for 2013, I should get myself good and ready for it.

So, I'm going to stop procrastinating and actually go for my construction skillcape in preparation for the event. Of course, my luck dictates that they will make construction go up to level 120 similar to dungeoneering, so... this one's for you guys.

The party will be on Saturday Feb 13, at 5:00PM RSBANDB time (and my own).

Now, here's the catch. To make it interesting and memorable, every time I get level 99 in a combat skill, I would always get the famous fireworks in an incredibly obscure and out-of-the-way location that may or may not be somewhat related.

For example, I got level 99 defence in Kolodion's Mage Training arena, in front of the Saradomin Statue that gets you the God cape. I got 99 hitpoints (at the time) at the Well of Voyage in the Underground Pass. I got level 99 magic in the Cosmic Realm via Fairy Ring.

However, half the time I lose half the crowd because half of them don't want to go half the distance, and the other half don't have half the halfway mark in a half-needed quest done enough to get halfway there.

So I'll let you guys vote on the "unique", obscure location where I will obtain level 99 construction. From wherever we get it, we'll take a trek over to actually get the skill-cape, where I will proceed to don it and show it off in the customary fashion.

Then I'll invite everyone over to my house where they can beat each other up in my dungeon. Cause it's fun and all.

Oh, and if anyone has a suggestion for a location, by all means, suggest!

See y'all there!

Cheers, cannoneers!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 9th, 2013, 6:13 pm 
Chat Moderator

Post subject: Re: Alex 43's 99 Construction Party
PostPosted: February 20th, 2013, 8:08 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Jamandy52
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: 1elitesc / Jamandy52
Grats! Btw, cool sig :)