Forum rules

• You may only bump your topic once every 48 hours using the bump feature.
  • State requirements for your clan. If your topic is vague in nature it will most likely get locked due to inactivity.

Post subject: Silent Guardians 1750+ - The Non-Pvp Arm of WG
PostPosted: October 4th, 2013, 11:39 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Al Fight On
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Wilderness Guardians

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for checking us out. I assume you are here because, like us, you too are looking for some people that want to participate in group events such as Dungeoneering and Bossing.

This is normally where I would recommend you to look no further, but please do. I'm pretty confident that you're going to come back to this page to give The Silent Guardians another look anyways, and this way you'll KNOW that you're making the right choice.

Why? Well, let's list what we have to offer...

It might sound ridiculous, but how about Free money? Free XP? Free Dungeoneering tokens?

It's true though. All it takes is for you to participate in our events. Think along the lines of Stealing Creations, Barbarian Assault, hunting for the rarer drops from Bossmonsters, or chilling in the Citadel (on its way to Tier 5, where we will aquire a Summoning and Crafting plot). With a bit of luck, you'll soon have everything you ever wanted to buy and more. We're also ready to accept you to be part of one of the oldest communities of RuneScape. Sure it's got its scars, but like our members once said:

It has a lot of history, but it also has a lot of history.

We also offer you protection. By that we mean that you can always ask someone to accompany you to the Wilderness and cover your back while you do what you need to do, such as hunting for Penguins or defeating and looting a Warband.

And it'll be a tough job to NOT find a partner for whatever Bossmonster you want to defeat, minigame you want to play, or Dungeon you wish to explore. Social Slayer partners, a Trawler crew, or a Brewing buddy, they're all gathering up for you!

We do require a few things from you in return.

One of those is a total level of 1750 or higher. We set this so we know that the people joining us have some knowledge of RuneScape, as well as have a relatively rounded character.

Also, once applied and accepted, we'll need to gauge your activity. To this end we will first need you to attend 5 events over a 30-day period. After that you can graduate up to full member, and the requirements will drop down to an average of just event a week.

There are also some technical requirements.

Idling on IRC, having Teamspeak available, and being forum active are all part of what it means to be a true Silent Guardian. We have these in order to make our events run all the better, and organize our trips properly.

Beyond the requirements, there are a few things that are expected of every member.

Treating one another with respect should be a given. Putting in your best efforts to not only better yourself, but the clan as a whole also goes without saying. And OBVIOUSLY we want you to have fun.

And to that end we hope to soon see people organize their own events, rise through the ranks, and perhaps even bring in new members themselves. As the saying goes; "A friend of a friend is my friend."

Well, it's a little bit different, but if you feel you can't leave your buddies in a different clan, me and my people are more than happy to come meet up with you guys and talk you through everything you all need to know about the Silent Guardians.

And if that doesn't convince you or them, we'd like to know why...
Because that means we're doing something wrong!

Our information:
In-game Clanchat: Wilderness Guardians
IRC chat: #wg_lobby on Swiftkit's IRC
Website: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/SG -> [Non-PvP clan]

People you can contact:
Well ME of course! Post in this thread or PM me over these forums, or even find me in RuneScape itself!

Other people you can contact in game:
TS Stormrage - a councilman of this clan.
Mojohaza1 - the hardest working person you'll ever find.
Rachellove9 - the friendliest person that any clan can grace.

Something else that you should know:
The Silent Guardians are a new arm of the Wilderness Guardians... It is active on the EoC servers, but nothing prevents you to join our exploits on the 07 servers as well... It is both there and here that we uphold the highest honor in our Code of Conduct and Rules of Engagement of any clan, and it is the same one we've upheld for all 9 years of our existence since it started as a clan to protect people from PK-ers in the first place...

Written by Bassism, Leader

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 4th, 2013, 11:39 pm 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Silent Guardians 1750+ - The Non-Pvp Arm of WG
PostPosted: January 11th, 2014, 4:14 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Al Fight On
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Wilderness Guardians
Just an update -- after 13 months of hard work, we have reached Tier 5 citadel! Crafting plot coming up. We're also going to upgrade all our existing plots; wood, firemaking, mining, and smithing. All with an avatar that gives an experience bonus to top it off.

As an incentive to join, we're offering avatar privileges to initiates that make it to full member.