Forum rules

• You may only bump your topic once every 48 hours using the bump feature.
  • State requirements for your clan. If your topic is vague in nature it will most likely get locked due to inactivity.

Post subject: Reinvented Raiders - CWA Team 102+
PostPosted: May 24th, 2010, 5:23 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Sic Mick
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Reinvented Raiders

http://reinvented.ipbfree.com

Fun - Mature - Community-oriented - Team - GMT

These are the five most pivotal aspects that best defines Reinvented Raiders.

Fun
We are all about having fun, no more; no less. Of course it is our aim to embark upon much successes in the battlefield however we have been designed on the same basis that Runescape has been; to bring joy to all those that join. This is number one on the priority list, so important that I vow to you that if you join and find out your not having fun, you may leave at any time without question.

Mature
Although Paul is perhaps not the most maturest of the bunch, we all know how far to take a joke. Our application system has been setup to filter out any immature members as we aim for a close knit team of mature members up for a laugh. This is a team where you can join feeling confident that no disputes will arise throughout the course of your membership here.

Community-oriented
Reinvented Raiders may be a team but we are developing to become one of the most close knit communities that exist, period. We are always in Ventrilo, IRC or active on the forums so nobody gets left out of any discussion. Whether you wish to talk about Runescape or Real Life; personal advice or pure humor, it's all a part of the package here. Ranks are merely a formality; in terms of a community, nobody is better than anyone else.

Team
Of course we are a clan warring team. Skilled in the art of combat; us leaders are veterans in the clan world. I myself have been in and out of it for at least three to four years. Our knowledge shall be passed down to anyone who wishes to join. You'll not be turned away if you are inexperienced as we will be teaching you all the little details for successful performance. This is not just to assist you to become a better Raider, but to assist you in your own clan. We wish to work hand in hand with clans and on that basis, we are very sympathetic about priorities you may have with your clan. For this reason we will revolve wars around your times and not ours.

GMT
We're all British. I myself am a Londoner, Paul and Leah are the happily (yeah right...) married Northerners, and Adi resides in the Midlands. We wish to welcome more Brits to join up but additionally, we are receptive to people from all around the globe. Much of us are no lifers anyway thus no one should feel isolated.

-

To put simply, we are a newly built team taking it slowly to achieve our aims for the team and not to cut corners. Our aims are the five aspects stated above. This is your chance to really become a part of something special really early on. To help with the development and most of all, to finally succeed in finding joy in this game. If this does interest you then do not delay, we are all waiting for you to become a valued addition to the Reinvented Raiders.

Requirements:

The requirements to join Reinvented Raiders are as follows:

102+ combat to apply

85 Range (not required but is an advantage)

80 Magic (not required but is an advantage)

Leaders:

lvlaxilvl: MSN: iviaxiivius@hotmail.com
Burnleyuk: MSN: Burnleyuk_bk@live.co.uk
Sic Mick: MSN: A-weareone-l@hotmail.com
Angel_Leah81: MSN: leah-holt08@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope whatever you do you make the best decision which will bring you yourself joy. I can only hope that this decision will be to join Reinvented Raiders and I'm sure if that is so, there will be no regrets. See you soon :)

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 24th, 2010, 5:23 am 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Reinvented Raiders - CWA Team 102+
PostPosted: June 12th, 2010, 6:26 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Sic Mick
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Reinvented Raiders
manual bump,no bump button =(

Last bumped by ReinventedRaider on June 12th, 2010, 6:26 pm.