Post subject: [Informer] Can February March? No, but April May!
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2016, 4:18 pm 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P
Hello! It's Shane here with another monthly roundup- wait a minute! I'm not Shane! Haha April Fool's! Well, now that I've got that out of the way, it's time for a look back on the past month here at RsBandB!

Our very busy RSBANDBUpdate! cohost Colton started us off this month with the second part of his Mahjarrat Lore series; a fascinating look at the infighting and intrigue among the various Mahjarrat. Next, Tanis discussed the ever changing path of Invention and how the updates to the newest skill are generally helpful. Following that, Alex gave us his ever eloquent insight on how we can be Earning Our Updates. Shane tackled a very serious issue in our day and age: The Crackable iPhone. Lastly, Mr Bistro wrote about the premier Runescape update this month, God Wars!

In our most recent Skill of the Month, Sorensen57 invented a way to the finish line ahead of the other competitors, amassing an amazing 40.4M xp! Rounding out the top three was Davo with 35.4M, and Pyrnassius with 13.1M. Congratulations to Sorensen57, here is your trophy!

If you have a desire to join our writing team, we are looking for at least one new individual to write about RuneScape! Please apply, here's how:

• Write a 750 word minimum article about Jagex's 15 Years of RuneScape (avoid news post re-hashes) or tell the readers about your favourite non-combat feature currently in game.
  • Bonus points will be awarded for: pictures and other rich media, pizzazz, and a willingness to go against conventional player, community, or Jagex wisdom.
  • Send the article to Shane or Myself on the forums
  • Include your Runescape name, country, timezone, and the easiest way to contact you!

Well, that's all from me, hope you all have a great month!

King Kulla

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2016, 4:18 pm