Post subject: [Informer Article] Stepping into September
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2014, 5:12 am 

RS Name: Lord Earth
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Clan Quest
Hi everyone!

Everyone's favourite editor of RSBandB Informer is back for this month's roundup!

JasonMRC started off the month with a commentary on the clutter followers cause, and Alex tells us that everyone is entitled to a do-over. We have two boss-related articles this month, one coming from Mr. Bistro about "less trashy bosses" (and not in the way you're thinking!), and our second one coming from Mason, analyzing the evolution of boss drops in RuneScape. Rounding out our RuneScape article this month is Tanis, talking about how RuneScape has a Twitch, and what that means for us. Duke takes us through the fine print of private policies, and our Dear Leader Shane spreads more not-propaganda about how important a positive outlook in gaming is!

In our August Skill of the Month, we had a very, very disappointing show from Brian. Brian was destroyed by Blethorskite, even after holding a fairly decent lead for the first half of the month. Blethorskite gained 13 million experience, while Brian gained only 11.5 million experience. Imperial came in the third with 1.7 million experience.

Blethorskite, congratulations on your victory! Here is your trophy:

Now, in other news:

Some of you may have noticed that I have been promoted to a Global Moderator. Under my reign ( You can't use that word - Shane) supervision, the Community Ambassador program is going to expand greatly. I have already added Shwa, a long time RSBandBer, to help me out with events. Additionally, in a month or two I will be changing my default user group back to Ambassador, as that will be my chief focus!

A perk of becoming a Global Moderator is that I don't have to stay in the RSBandB Dungeon with all the other Informer people all the time now! I get five whole minutes of sunlight per week! Hey! I see a person over there! Maybe they can help me...

Gotta run!

Love,
Earth and the Informers

This was originally posted as an Informer FrontPage article.

Global Moderator since August 25, 2014 18:30:29

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2014, 5:12 am