Post subject: Informer is looking for writers!
PostPosted: October 1st, 2012, 2:22 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
We're looking for at least one RS writer and one gaming writer. If you like writing, about anything, you should read on to learn more about these positions. It's a great opportunity for your work to be seen across the wider community.

If you're interested in RuneScape then you ought to apply for our RS Writer position. Our RuneScape articles cover anything and everything relating to RuneScape. Want to write about how a skill affects the game? Or maybe where story lines could go in the future? Everything is an option. We never tell you what to write about, you decide.

The same is true for our gaming section as well. You can write about whatever you want from new releases to general gaming industry news. There is no requirement as to whether or not you are a console gamer or PC gamer. In 2012 more than ever the gaming industry is constantly changing and there's always something new to be discovered.

Generally past writing experience is not required. All that we ask is that you have a decent understanding of the english language regarding grammar and mechanics. Our writers are required to write one article of at least 750 words, they can write more if they choose to do so. We are also very lenient with deadlines providing you give us advanced notice of your situation.

For your application please write an article that is at least 750 words long. You may cover anything in the RuneScape or gaming world as one of our writers would do in their monthly article. Please private message the article to myself with the subject line "RSBANDBInformer! Application". You should also include some information along with the article such as:
  • RuneScape name, if applying for the RS position.
  • How long you've been playing, once again if applying for the RS position.
  • Whether you're a PC gamer or console gamer if applying for the gaming position.
  • General location and timezone.
  • Email address to get in contact with you.

Applications will run for roughly three weeks. I look forward to seeing what gets submitted!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 1st, 2012, 2:22 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Informer is looking for writers!
PostPosted: October 27th, 2012, 10:34 pm 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P
We're extending this until November 2nd, so if you're on the fence about applying, why not give it a shot? :)