Post subject: Idea's/Advice on my series?
PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 6:11 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Tsento
RS Status: P2P
Hello

so i opened a youtube about a month ago and i have recently been throwing up runescape videos
i have also just got rid of everything in my runescape bank thats tradable and exchanged all the GP into Bonds and used them on Treasure hunter keys!

so my series idea is i am going to try and collect all the collectable items in runescape as drops or obtained through points Like Pest Control Gear.

it would be pretty sweet if someone gave me some quick advice or ideas what i could easily obtain first to get me going so far i have collected Lunar's

i also already have the following chaotics & Lucky items
Chaotic Maul, Chaotic Staff, Chaotic Longsword, Chaotic Crossbow (Main & Offhand), Chaotic Claws (Main & Offhand), Arcane Stream, Demon Horn Necklace, Bone Crusher, Lucky Arcane Spirit Shield, Lucky Bandos Chesplate, Lucky Zammorakian Spear, Lucky Hood of Subjegation & Lucky Saradomin Godsword at my disposal.

also if anyone is interested my youtube is

www.youtube.com/TsentoStudio

Hope to hear from some of you <3

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 6:11 am 
Bronze Member

Post subject: Re: Idea's/Advice on my series?
PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 9:18 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Its Arceus
RS Status: F2P
Nice haul there, although I wouldn't have sacrificed everything for keys :P. Maybe you can go for warpriest by killing GWD mobs/bosses, if you can get suitable equipment and have good stats?

PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 11:39 am 
Bronze Member

Arceus wrote:
Nice haul there, although I wouldn't have sacrificed everything for keys :P. Maybe you can go for warpriest by killing GWD mobs/bosses, if you can get suitable equipment and have good stats?

Hey thanks for the reply :)

and maybe! i have 99 all combat stats (except 97 strength) so i could probably make some fire and bloods from scratch kill ganodermic beasts and get full ganno and head to godwars and attempt? :)

am i right in thinking it is the actual god war boss's that drop the priest armour?

PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 12:49 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Its Arceus
RS Status: F2P
Tsento wrote:
Arceus wrote:

and maybe! i have 99 all combat stats (except 97 strength) so i could probably make some fire and bloods from scratch kill ganodermic beasts and get full ganno and head to godwars and attempt? :)

am i right in thinking it is the actual god war boss's that drop the priest armour?

The bosses themselves have a slightly better drop rate, but the actual warriors and such also have a chance to drop them. I've also heard some pieces are dropped by the werewolves in Canifis but I can't recall exactly which.

PostPosted: October 12th, 2014, 1:10 pm 
Bronze Member

Arceus wrote:
Tsento wrote:
Arceus wrote:

The bosses themselves have a slightly better drop rate, but the actual warriors and such also have a chance to drop them. I've also heard some pieces are dropped by the werewolves in Canifis but I can't recall exactly which.

hmm interesting i shall have to do some research on that! also as i am going to try and collect all amours i was going to try get dragon boots from spiritual mages so if i am lucky enough fingers crossed i may get some warpriest stuff while i take them down ^^