Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: It's Official: Clarkson Sacked By BBC
PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 7:48 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Magicking
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Clan Quest
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-32054004

I don't see Top Gear going very far at this point. Both Hammond and May said they won't film without Jeremy. Supposedly, BBC is already searching for a new host in hopes of renewing the show for another series.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 7:48 am 
Runite Member

Post subject: Re: It's Official: Clarkson Sacked By BBC
PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 4:54 pm 
Iron Member

RS Status: P2P
I hope May and Hammond don't continue because whatever reincarnation they put out most likely wont live up to what the show has been. It was a good show and now it's come to an end, just kill it. I don't fall into the "Clarkson made Top Gear what it was!" thing, though, I think it was the trio that did that. It was a good balance. That's not to say there aren't people who will work just as well with them, but it won't be the same Top Gear. Or maybe it will be really similar, and in that case it'll just be a projection of what the show used to be. STOP STOP HES ALREADY DEAD!

I like Clarkson as an entertainer but he's such a moron haha. Verbally and physically assaulting someone because they didn't feed you a hot meal? Like **** off, how dumb are you.

I really hope it was just a minority of the fan base that was projecting as a majority that made up the people criticizing, blaming, and sending death threats to Tymon. I feel bad for the guy. You get assaulted, the person who assaulted you reports himself, his bosses fire him, and all of a sudden you've done something wrong? How does that make sense. If people are really thinking like that, it makes me pretty embarrassed to admit to even ever watching the show.

Image as of may 5 2015 6:55:35 pm EDT / 10:55:35 GMT
achieved in: 396 days 9 hours 11 minutes 24 sceonds