Forum rules

• Please check the disallowed games topic before posting.
  • Please check that your game you want to play isn't already created by someone else.
  • Be sure to post a clear description and set of rules in your topic, otherwise people won't know what the object of the game is nor will they know the rules. This will create confusion.
  • Please follow all rules posted by the original topic creator.

Post subject: Smilie Story
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2012, 10:33 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Estor
RS Status: Retired
Yup I'm back with another forum game! For this game you must develop a story. You are obviously allowed to use words but the goal is to create a story and somewhere in it you must use EVERY or a BUNCH of smilies/emoticons. It can be a RS story, a TF2 story (lol), IRL story, you name it! These are the ways you can play (List which version you will try based off of the corresponding number)
A - Custom - DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT (However list how many smilies you've accumulated at the end)!
1 - 10 Smilies
2 - 20 Smilies
3 - All the smilies displayed ON the page (don't use the extra smilies on the "View more smilies" pop-up)
4 - Almost all the smilies on the "view more smilies" page (about < 3 missing) (except for the RS related ones*)
5 - All the smilies on the "View more smilies" page (except for the RS related ones*)
6 - All the smilies on the "View more smilies" page (except for the RS related ones*) with a few bonus ones like this :arrow: ^_^
7 - Almost all the smilies on the "View more smilies" page (About < 3 missing) (Includes the RS related ones*)
8 - All The smilies on the "View more smilies" page (Includes RS related ones*)
9 - All The smilies on the "View more smilies" page (Includes RS related ones*) with a few bonus ones like this :arrow: ^_^
10 - Reach 60 smilies (50 given to you by RSBandB)
X - Reach 75 smilies (50 given to you by RSBandB)
Z - Reach 100 smilies (50 given to you by RSBandB)
Z - Reach 150 smilies (50 given to you by RSBandB)
GODS ONLY - Reach 1,000 smilies (50 given to you by RSBandB)

Runescape related ones are the VERY Large smilies of RS characters (usually wearing rune armour) ex. :r2h: :kite:

Although this is your story, please keep it within reason, make it so it actually makes sense and has some context to it (unlike my other forum game).
Also before you write your story DO NOT read the other stories others have posted until you have written yours. I don't want you gaining ideas from others (So once your done reading this post scroll down to the bottom as fast as you can and don't read anything). I want it as original as possible! >:D

I will post mine as a separate post later. In the meantime here's an example of what yours should look like
"1 - One day I woke up very happy :D *insert other 9 emoticons and words leading up to a story here* *some creative phrase upon completion*"

ImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2012, 10:33 am 
Runite Member