Forum rules

• Please check the disallowed games topic before posting.
  • Please check that your game you want to play isn't already created by someone else.
  • Be sure to post a clear description and set of rules in your topic, otherwise people won't know what the object of the game is nor will they know the rules. This will create confusion.
  • Please follow all rules posted by the original topic creator.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: The RSBANDB Novel - Chapter 2
PostPosted: October 10th, 2010, 5:49 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: B66f
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: bitsbytes
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pikachu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms gold without Chinese players from hell. Billie rides Jean down Thriller with Charizard Jackson and me. Have a "Shindig" with New York steaks. However, don't. Shane doesn't spell well. Mike does! When MSN fails to send viruses throughout babies brains, I PROTEST! Against the postal jackhammer hardhat that is soft, squishy, hard, blue, and grimy.

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing papa enigmatically quietly. Today he tried skydiving, RuneScapeing, and eating CHEESE!!!

Hairspray can be deadly so spray it towards Shane, he has a very strong pubic hair problems. This is necrophilia. No! Don't digest Shane's herpes, they will infect her.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 10th, 2010, 5:49 am 
Rsbandb Donor

PostPosted: October 11th, 2010, 11:31 am 
Bronze Member

RS Name: AsianTurtle
Clan Name: Asiaaaaans
Once upon a time, pigeons assassinated some insane mobsters named The Fairytale. They specialized without even having specialization specializers in specialization. The pigeons poisoned the Cthulhu witch. Suddenly, Windows terminated the flying program. Eventually, Bill stole puppies from Ash and Pikachu. Apparently, Pikachu pika'd eggs.

Eventually, monsters devoured Ash, and pirates, Jesse James, Chuck Norris, and Bob. Dear president, why must vegetarians lie? Cake farms gold without Chinese players from hell. Billie rides Jean down Thriller with Charizard Jackson and me. Have a "Shindig" with New York steaks. However, don't. Shane doesn't spell well. Mike does! When MSN fails to send viruses throughout babies brains, I PROTEST! Against the postal jackhammer hardhat that is soft, squishy, hard, blue, and grimy.

Evidently, shoes came before Apocalypse 2012 and thundered quietly through Africa. Wolverine's babies decapitated themselves after bacon ate me. Gandalf cast Firebolt on Naruto only to remember that waffles covered with calculators smell delicious. Kerosene pudding spontaneously erupted pitifully betwixt my thumb! Frodo went trolling yesterday, killing papa enigmatically quietly. Today he tried skydiving, RuneScapeing, and eating CHEESE!!!

Hairspray can be deadly so spray it towards Shane, he has a very strong pubic hair problems. This is necrophilia. No! Don't digest Shane's herpes, they will infect her TallyWackers

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2011, 6:23 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Nightgunner5
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes

Hairspray can be deadly so spray it towards Shane, he has a very strong pubic hair problems. This is necrophilia. No! Don't digest Shane's herpes, they will infect her TallyWackers. That

Shane wrote:
Just be sure to let me know if they're male or female, sometimes it can be hard to tell :P

PostPosted: January 24th, 2011, 4:37 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest

Hairspray can be deadly so spray it towards Shane, he has a very strong pubic hair problems. This is necrophilia. No! Don't digest Shane's herpes, they will infect her TallyWackers. That pulchritudinous

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2011, 2:26 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: B66f
Clan Name: bitsbytes

Hairspray can be deadly so spray it towards Shane, he has a very strong pubic hair problems. This is necrophilia. No! Don't digest Shane's herpes, they will infect her TallyWackers. That pulchritudinous devil

PostPosted: March 8th, 2011, 7:04 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Nightgunner5
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes

Hairspray can be deadly so spray it towards Shane, he has a very strong pubic hair problems. This is necrophilia. No! Don't digest Shane's herpes, they will infect her TallyWackers. That pulchritudinous devil stole

Shane wrote:
Just be sure to let me know if they're male or female, sometimes it can be hard to tell :P

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 8th, 2011, 7:04 pm 
Runite Member

PostPosted: March 25th, 2011, 6:02 am 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!

Hairspray can be deadly so spray it towards Shane, he has a very strong pubic hair problems. This is necrophilia. No! Don't digest Shane's herpes, they will infect her TallyWackers. That pulchritudinous devil stole every