Forum rules

• Please check the disallowed games topic before posting.
  • Please check that your game you want to play isn't already created by someone else.
  • Be sure to post a clear description and set of rules in your topic, otherwise people won't know what the object of the game is nor will they know the rules. This will create confusion.
  • Please follow all rules posted by the original topic creator.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
 Post subject: Re: The RSBandB Novel
PostPosted: June 15th, 2009, 4:43 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Tank Of H3ll
RS Status: P2P
Awoken in time by the sound in his stomach, the churning liquid burned the oesophagus. Without reservation, he grabbed some of his Pepcid. Instantly he spontaneously combusted. The fire engulfed his skin, and his house which was pink. Without life he would walk beneath the ocean of lies. Silently, he dived deeper. When something came out from his shoe laces he shot her with white deranged harpoons that glistened harmoniously in time. The door enjoys swinging wildly in his passing bloody shoe during the investigation of his ex captain's sister's suicide. Whenever he ate jelly filled doughnuts, awful juice's waste away in his throat. There wasn't enough love potions that would explode, but he drank Shane's famous Kool-Aid mixture instead. He had to pee, puke, crochet, and occasionally farm. It was time for some waffles. He ate eleventy midgets. When Rudolph the Illiterate Reindeer saw Dora the annoyer, he tried flying through backward into Fort Knox. Unfortunately, rainbows began falling upward. The amoeba collaborated against aquatic fruit-flies. Suddenly, BEARS! They ate eggs from Jellyfish before falling into the huge vat and goo, which surprisingly contained poisonous bunnies which wielded the magical sword of fuzz. They were the evilest creatures imaginable in all the fuzziness. Afterward the Reindeer rendered towards death on the balcony of Shane's apartment. Zac was hit hard by mudkipz with large cat and fell down into a portal.

After he bit millions of little Barneys, he then went south in winter harmony. Meanwhile the geriatric hippies slaughter trees made with bacon. Jean kilts the giraffe unlovingly without thought. Shane wanted pasta so Zac obligingly decided to give Imac an amazing giraffe that slaughtered his peepee during the amazing fall and plummet upward to Egypt. Sworder picked a time to hug the spider which annihilated the pomegranate trampoline mushroom eraser. Then unexpectedly Data Execution pancakes said "rAWR" and Romulan warbirds bit off more than they could chew during the Dominion war. Albert ate Shane because I was too idiotic without my skeleton body. Riker Island was the most awkward prison only because Brad sold cheap watermelons. When google gizoogled the facial hair from his gizoogler portrait, I knocked the crap out of Kyle!

Once Tim begged me for my gps because his thing contained special feelings such as the desire for cheese cake. Owen should feel chills about rubbing the cheese from Tim's cake. Hell-kittens started to lick Tim's huge cheesy tongue, unfortunately they tasted smelly inside the Labyrinth. When Falador exploded hey is hey day. Hey, srsly! Did he have your roflcopters for dinner? Sure thing, I did! The photophobic camera paradoxically exploded with paroxysmal fear as oxygen became bacon flagella. Black ooze oozed inside pancreatic sores while acid destroyed intestines causing flatulence. Breakfast was the dirtiest children meal. Master Kenny was eating pies, when Salazar defeated nuns. Moderators like to uphold punishments for rule-breakers, duh. After Kirby broke wind.

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did.

When old

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 15th, 2009, 4:43 pm 
Adamantite Member

PostPosted: June 15th, 2009, 5:31 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: nevermind189
RS Status: Retired
Awoken in time by the sound in his stomach, the churning liquid burned the oesophagus. Without reservation, he grabbed some of his Pepcid. Instantly he spontaneously combusted. The fire engulfed his skin, and his house which was pink. Without life he would walk beneath the ocean of lies. Silently, he dived deeper. When something came out from his shoe laces he shot her with white deranged harpoons that glistened harmoniously in time. The door enjoys swinging wildly in his passing bloody shoe during the investigation of his ex captain's sister's suicide. Whenever he ate jelly filled doughnuts, awful juice's waste away in his throat. There wasn't enough love potions that would explode, but he drank Shane's famous Kool-Aid mixture instead. He had to pee, puke, crochet, and occasionally farm. It was time for some waffles. He ate eleventy midgets. When Rudolph the Illiterate Reindeer saw Dora the annoyer, he tried flying through backward into Fort Knox. Unfortunately, rainbows began falling upward. The amoeba collaborated against aquatic fruit-flies. Suddenly, BEARS! They ate eggs from Jellyfish before falling into the huge vat and goo, which surprisingly contained poisonous bunnies which wielded the magical sword of fuzz. They were the evilest creatures imaginable in all the fuzziness. Afterward the Reindeer rendered towards death on the balcony of Shane's apartment. Zac was hit hard by mudkipz with large cat and fell down into a portal.

After he bit millions of little Barneys, he then went south in winter harmony. Meanwhile the geriatric hippies slaughter trees made with bacon. Jean kilts the giraffe unlovingly without thought. Shane wanted pasta so Zac obligingly decided to give Imac an amazing giraffe that slaughtered his peepee during the amazing fall and plummet upward to Egypt. Sworder picked a time to hug the spider which annihilated the pomegranate trampoline mushroom eraser. Then unexpectedly Data Execution pancakes said "rAWR" and Romulan warbirds bit off more than they could chew during the Dominion war. Albert ate Shane because I was too idiotic without my skeleton body. Riker Island was the most awkward prison only because Brad sold cheap watermelons. When google gizoogled the facial hair from his gizoogler portrait, I knocked the crap out of Kyle!

Once Tim begged me for my gps because his thing contained special feelings such as the desire for cheese cake. Owen should feel chills about rubbing the cheese from Tim's cake. Hell-kittens started to lick Tim's huge cheesy tongue, unfortunately they tasted smelly inside the Labyrinth. When Falador exploded hey is hey day. Hey, srsly! Did he have your roflcopters for dinner? Sure thing, I did! The photophobic camera paradoxically exploded with paroxysmal fear as oxygen became bacon flagella. Black ooze oozed inside pancreatic sores while acid destroyed intestines causing flatulence. Breakfast was the dirtiest children meal. Master Kenny was eating pies, when Salazar defeated nuns. Moderators like to uphold punishments for rule-breakers, duh. After Kirby broke wind.

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did.

When old Jimmy

PostPosted: June 15th, 2009, 6:52 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: itally4life
RS Status: Classic

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. when old jimmy killed....

Cooper wrote:
mining? all people do is powermine anyway, no money in it. with the exception of italy4lyfe (italy4nolifemining)

PostPosted: June 16th, 2009, 2:41 pm 
Chat Moderator

RS Name: Arrkain
Clan Name: Overloaded XP

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young

| Combat - 138 | Total - 2695+ | Overall XP - 612m+ |
| RuneWire | My Twitter | My YouTube | My Twitch |
~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

PostPosted: June 17th, 2009, 11:20 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Duke Juker
Clan Name: Clan Quest

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy

82nd Dragon Member since 05/12/2010
RSBandB Member #517
Current Activities: Ports, Dailies/Monthlies, DXP
Skill Masteries: Firemaking, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Mining, Agility, Prayer, Smithing, Fishing, Summoning, Construction, Herblore, Hunter, Thieving, Crafting, Divination, Dungeoneering, Farming, Runecrafting, Slayer, Magic, Ranged, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Strength, Invention & 1st Max (3/9/19), Archaeology & 2nd Max (4/16/21), 200m Firemaking, Necromancy

PostPosted: June 17th, 2009, 3:17 pm 
Chat Moderator

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell

~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 17th, 2009, 3:17 pm 
Chat Moderator

PostPosted: June 17th, 2009, 3:44 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Unbirthday

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell violently

PostPosted: June 17th, 2009, 4:39 pm 
Chat Moderator

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell violently in

~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

PostPosted: June 17th, 2009, 8:27 pm 
Dragon Member

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell violently in time

PostPosted: June 17th, 2009, 10:06 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Aarony

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell violently in time to go to his house and grab a grilled cheese and some fresh underwear. After he left he house he

PostPosted: June 17th, 2009, 10:24 pm 
Dragon Member

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell violently in time to go

Zac Glenn to Tal Ormanda wrote:
Hey bro,
You only add on one word at a time. ;)

PostPosted: June 18th, 2009, 12:25 am 
Chat Moderator

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell violently in time to go bye-bye

~17,365th to Max
51515 -> 22216
Image Image

PostPosted: June 18th, 2009, 1:09 am 

RS Name: King Kulla
RS Status: F2P

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell violently in time to go bye-bye.

Cool

PostPosted: June 18th, 2009, 1:50 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Bkg
Clan Name: Applesauce

Beauty and Rsbandb are SUBJECTIVE. Arm and Hammer baking peacefully muffins of DOOM. Afterward he had to return Shreder's pet to his laser cannon so Yazackie's AIDS could heal. Mod Owen bought party hats; Sven salty? Well, lollipops are evil jerks. Filthy mudbloods in Hogwarts are responsible for Snape, the JERK! Internal schematics are weirdly placed inside the MOM. Sandy sandwiches licked orange apples without taste buds. Lime green ooze oozed quickly into the ooze. The Snuffleupagus-like athlete monster wanna-be couldn't lick anything. Juicy pizza salads. Eggy fishsticks, which need(s) helium, deodorant, and stuff. Martin Lawrence likes dresses. Canadians did it. Chrysler ate horny toads without much turkey burritos with nothing except Vader. Liquid and chocolate liquid together make happy time. Once the toads crossed over waterfalls, they smelled sound bytes having relations! Mesmerized, they tried to join hands, while monkeys flung poo violently at Spielberg. YIKES, did they just see Transformers? Perhaps tacos did. When old jimmy killed.... young billy fell violently in time to go bye-bye.

Cool story

PostPosted: June 18th, 2009, 1:53 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Sworder24

Cool story bro.

ImageImage