Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Rate This Update
5 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 0
 Post subject: 18 June 2018 - In-game Calendar | Patch Notes
PostPosted: June 18th, 2018, 4:59 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
RuneScape.com wrote:
This week sees the release of the in-game calendar! In the past we relied on a tiny little icon on the in-game clock to tell us of an event coming up and it'd only show the next event, with the Calendar this is no longer a problem, expect us to use this to inform you of upcoming events and much more!

Alongside the Calendar is a day planner, a window you can open at anytime that will allow you to see the events going on that day, allowing you to plan your day around that accordingly!

Patch Notes

We have a load of changes this week including some well needed Solak & Hall of Memory feedback changes, a significant change to the 'Edit Mode' feature as well as Ninja Fixes!

Read all the details here

SGS Summer Sale

The summer sales are back at Solomon's General Store, with items discounted throughout the month of June. Check back every week for new bargains!

He's also adding three new playing-card outfits to his wares, including the Twisted Jester (complete with a barmy walk override), plus the Kings and Queens of Clubs and Diamonds. It's time for you to up your game in your wardrobe!

Vic the Trader Returns

This is the last week to catch Vic the Trader in-game, so make sure to pay him a visit! You can still purchase the Elite Trapper Outfit and the Dwarven Tools from his store.

LootScape

Do you watch our live streams? It's a great opportunity to grab a LootScape Loot Chest and get yourself some awesome in-game goodies by watching our live streams every month.

Just connect your RuneScape account to your Twitch account and tune into one of our RuneScape live streams to get some free stuff!

In June we bring back the Loots Cape! Put that extra wow factor in your wardrobe - have fun and watch the stream for a guaranteed drop!

ImageYou can connect your RS account to your Twitch account and find out more about it here.

Live Streams this Week

Each week we livestream Q&As, in-game events and more. Watch our streams and find more information over on our Twitch channel

Check our YouTube channel, too, for recap videos of streams you may have missed!

Tuesday, June 19th - 16:00 UTC (Game Time) - Loot from 1,000 Solak Kills

Ever wondered what the loot from 1,000 Solak kills looks like? Well, then join our JMods on this Tuesday's live stream, as we're going to be showing just that.

Watch live on Twitch and YouTube - be sure not to miss it!

LootScape will be enabled, and the Loots Cape is back as a guaranteed drop.

Friday, June 22nd - 16:00 UTC (Game Time) - Patch Notes Teasers

Join Mod Shauny for the Patch Notes Teasers, a stream where he covers the main update for the next week, as well as showcases some of the patches you can look forward to in that update!

Watch live on Twitch and YouTube - be sure not to miss it!

Sunday, June 24th - 18:00 UTC (Game Time) - PvM with Mod Lee

Join our resident PvM expert with another mass on Twitch this Sunday!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 18th, 2018, 4:59 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: 18 June 2018 - In-game Calendar | Patch Notes
PostPosted: June 19th, 2018, 8:09 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Pawscape
Took me a bit to figure out the calendar . Lot going on. Just seems messy and gives me a headache. (Not something I'd really use so not sure why when it was announced that I was interested)
The Jester outfit is cool but I won't seek since it wouldn't fit me. In style or personality. Creepy makes it cool.

All of June has been nothing. I haven't been playing.
Highnote (or only note for me..) Is the return of Vic and he's already done trading xp so don't even have that anymore.