Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Rate This Update
5 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
5 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
4 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
4 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
3 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
3 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 6
 Post subject: 6 November 2017 - Revolution Updates
PostPosted: November 6th, 2017, 4:16 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
RuneScape.com wrote:
Revolution Updates

Revolution is now more laid-back than ever: with enough adrenaline, you can now automatically trigger thresholds and ultimates; and, with a resizeable window, you can now tailor exactly how many of your abilities should be automatic. Furthermore, to ensure that a balance is struck when fighting monsters in different modes, we've increased the average floor damage given by both Legacy combat and special attacks: Legacy PvM combat has had it's minimum hit upped to 33% of damage potential. Up from the previous 0%. The special attacks in Legacy and EoC have been buffed to shift 20% of random damage onto the existing damage floor.

For full details, head to the patch notes.

Going like Clockwork

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, and we're getting into the spirit of things with our new November event: Going Like Clockwork.

Santa is going on annual leave from the 13th until the 26th of November to emotionally prepare himself for the frantic festive season. In his absence, Eira the head elf has been left in charge. But all is not merry - especially among the mischievous snow implings who resent Santa his me-time. They've made their misery known by stealing all the pieces of Santa's prized clockwork toy and hiding them around Gielinor!

Save Santa his sensibilities by collecting all 10,000 clockwork pieces and returning them to Eira in Burthorpe before the boss returns. Skilling, PvM and completing Daily Challenges all yield pieces, as does catching snow implings. Don't fret, you'll be amply rewarded for your troubles!

If you have pieces to spare, why not cash them in for mystery boxes? In them are Christmas items from 2014-2015, as well as the usual fayre yield. All such prizes are now tradeable.

LootScape!

Do you watch our live streams? If not, why not?

LootScape is an all-new way for you to get yourself some awesome in-game goodies by watching our live streams every month. Just connect your RuneScape account to your Twitch account and tune into one of our Tuesday or Friday live streams to get some free stuff!

Patch Notes

You can read the full list of this week's updates on the patch notes forum thread.

Enjoy!

The Mischievous Imps

Live Streams this Week

Each week we livestream Q&As, in-game events and more. Watch our streams and find out more information about our streams over on our Twitch channel.

Check our YouTube channel too for recap videos of streams you may have missed!
Tuesday, November 7th | 17:00 Game Time | the Month Ahead + Mobile Showcase [LootScape Enabled]
What have you got to look forward to this November? Tune in live on Twitch and YouTube for that, plus a look at RS Mobile's progress! (LootScape enabled)
Sunday, November 12th | 19:00 Game Time | PvM with Mod Lee
Join Mod Lee for his weekly PvM stream - what will he be defeating this week? Find out on twitch.tv/runescape!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 6th, 2017, 4:16 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: 6 November 2017 - Revolution Updates
PostPosted: November 13th, 2017, 12:23 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Jade Gizmo
Clan Name: Pawscape
I'm finding the update to revolution is great for casual combat (only combat I partake in)
such as in Dungeoneering.

The event is.. whatever. Only taking part because you do automatically
..so there's that.

As long as Christmas comes around and my 2005 hats and scarfs remain unattainable I'll be happy.
I fear they will be every year.
[-o<

Post subject: Re: 6 November 2017 - Revolution Updates
PostPosted: November 28th, 2017, 5:16 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Jamandy52
Clan Name: 1elitesc / Jamandy52
The event was fun but I wish I could have had more time. I also really like the combat changes. A really good update imo.