Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jad in EOC
PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 11:33 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: blethorskite
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Fealty Stars
Just done the Fight Kiln so thought I'd get a fire cape back after having to give it up to enter the Kiln and proved harder than doing the Kiln. Had no problem pre EOC luring healers then getting on killing Jad but just could not kill Jad with the healers locked on me and ended up dead. Second trip I dragged the healers to a safe spot and killed them before going on to finish Jad off. But it took me a huge amount of hits to kill even one healer as they just healed each other. And you must ensure you have dragged them far enough from Jad not to keep on healing him as they do this even when attacking you. If they do heal him back to full health before you kill them all then they will spawn again once he goes back down to half life and you have to tackle then again.

Really is a bit silly that it takes more now to kill the four 600 LP healers than it does Jad himself.

ImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 11:33 am 
Runite Member

Post subject: Re: Jad in EOC
PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 2:30 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
as i remember, just hit them and make them aggressive toward you thus they won't be healing jad.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 5:35 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Scotland DIY
RS Status: Old School (2007)
With aoe ability's it should be easy!

PostPosted: June 16th, 2013, 5:44 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: mike12088
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
That does sound quite silly. I remember having no trouble with the healers as well when I did it ages ago before EoC.

I don't like how in EoC, most monsters have very specific weaknesses and you have to use that style or your attacks are significantly nerfed.

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 9:14 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: blethorskite
Clan Name: Fealty Stars
To be honest it is way easier to get to Jad. I didn't use a single bit of food and never bothered to use prayer at all. All i used was one overload. I just used ancients on blood curse. But you have to kill the healers now or make sure they are well out of the way of Jad. Hitting them and getting them aggressive towards you whilst you kill Jad isn't enough anymore. Knowing this it isn't hard to draw them away from Jad.

Looked on the forums and the change seems to have caught a good few people out who'd done Jad pre EOC or was using some of the current guides which don't mention this.

Guess it made it a bit more interesting.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » RuneScape » RuneScape General Discussion » Jad in EOC Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]