Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Heroes' Quest Buddy
PostPosted: January 4th, 2012, 4:45 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Estor
RS Status: Retired
First off, sorry but I couldn't think of what thread to put this into so I'm just putting it into general #-o . Anyways I was just wondering if anybody could do the Hero's Quest with me, I've already started and gotten up to the furthest point I can but as you know you need a partner for this quest. Anyone who hasn't done (or has started) this quest? By the way I am in the Black Arms Gang So I need someone in the Phoenix Gang. Thank-you :)
And in the meantime if I can't find anyone is there any FCs you guys know of that could help me out here :| ? Thanks again! :mrgreen:

ImageImage

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: January 4th, 2012, 4:45 pm 
Runite Member

Post subject: Re: Heroes' Quest Buddy
PostPosted: January 13th, 2012, 4:00 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Estor
RS Status: Retired
Estor wrote:
First off, sorry but I couldn't think of what thread to put this into so I'm just putting it into general #-o . Anyways I was just wondering if anybody could do the Hero's Quest with me, I've already started and gotten up to the furthest point I can but as you know you need a partner for this quest. Anyone who hasn't done (or has started) this quest? By the way I am in the Black Arms Gang So I need someone in the Phoenix Gang. Thank-you :)
And in the meantime if I can't find anyone is there any FCs you guys know of that could help me out here :| ? Thanks again! :mrgreen:

^ Ignore, would have been a better idea to look in the forums (for a Heroes Quest Partner thread I didn't know about =D> ). #-o :P

ImageImage